(some small adjustments possible before March 25th)
To be paid in Polish Zloty (PLN)
Registration fee covers:
- Icebreaker & welcome dinner on Sunday 10th of June;
- full board from Monday to breakfast on Saturday;
- full day excursion on Wednesday 13th June;
- all social events included in the program;
- farewell dinner on Friday 15th of June;
- bus transfers (including bus transportation from Cracow to Chęciny on June 10th afternoon and back return on June 16th morning);
- scientific program expenses including meeting materials (e.g. USB key with abstracts, conference bag);
- additional program for accompanying persons.
|2050 PLN (around 490 €)|
|Students||1500 PLN (around 360 €)|
|Accompanying Persons (adult)||
1500 PLN (around 360 €)
The registration does not cover room expenses (lodging fee)
Lodging fee – covers 6 nights room expenses (to be added to conference fee) (preliminary - some minor adjustments possible before March 25th)
|One bed in sheared double room (building D, E)
||50 PLN per night/total of 300 PLN (around 70 EUR),
One bed in sheared double (building C) (limited accessibility)
|60 PLN per night/ total of 360 PLN (around 85 EUR)
Single room regular (building D, E)
|90 PLN per night/total of 540 PLN (around 130 EUR)|
|Single air premium (very limited accessibility) (building C)
||110 PLN per night/ total 660 PLN (around 160 EUR),
VAT not applicable.
The rooms are of tourist standard; rooms in C-building are slightly larger and with A/C.
This fee concerns students who have registered for the pre-Castle short-course.
|Student||630 PLN (around 150 €)|
Following items are covered by the short course fee: full board & lodging from the evening of 7th June, 2018 to the afternoon of 10th of June, 2018; Bus transfers from Cracow airport to Chęciny.
Additional local geological field trips can be arranged before (9-10 June) and after the meeting (16-17 June) upon individual interest. Details will be discussed in each individual case.