(final fees due to some small adjustments according to number of participants - to be set after pre-registration is closed before the end of December 2017)
Registration fee covers:
- Icebreaker & welcome dinner on Sunday 10th of June;
- full board from Monday to breakfast on Saturday;
- full day excursion on Wednesday 13th June;
- all social events included in the program;
- farewell dinner on Friday 15th of June;
- bus transfers (including bus transportation from Cracow to Chęciny on June 10th afternoon and back return on June 16th morning);
- scientific program expenses including meeting materials (e.g. USB key with abstracts, conference bag);
- additional program for accompanying persons.
|Accompanying Persons (adult)||
The registration does not cover room expenses (lodging fee)
Lodging fee – covers 6 nights room expenses
|One bed in double air conditioned room (limited accessibility)||90 €|
|Single air conditioned room (very limited accessibility)||180 €|
|One bed in double room regular||75 €|
|Single room regular||150 €|
This fee concerns students who have registered for the pre-Castle short-course.
Following items are covered by the short course fee: full board & lodging from the evening of 7th June, 2018 to the afternoon of 10th of June, 2018; Bus transfers from Cracow airport to Chęciny.
Additional local geological field trips can be arranged before (9-10 June) and after the meeting (16-17 June) upon individual interest. Details will be discussed in each individual case.